Explore our two broad categories of electrophysiology services:
Add our e-phys expertise to your program and propel your next breakthrough.
Diverse Preclinical Electrophysiology Research Capabilities
To ensure a comprehensive understanding of your drug product’s action, our preclinical electrophysiology research capabilities encompass various techniques and methodologies:
- Long-term potentiation (LTP)
- Long-term depression (LTD)
- Whole-cell patch clamp electrophysiology
- Neuronal network stimulation, recording, and analysis
- Microiontophoresis drug delivery
- Compound testing: pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) relationship studies
Areas of specialization:
We help you unravel the effects of your compound on brain activity, synaptic transmission, and network dynamics for an optimized path to the clinic.