PsychoGenics is a one-stop shop for CNS discovery services, with expertise in a broad range of capabilities from EEG to bioanalysis and immunohistochemistry and a large catalog of behavioral tests that can be applied to most CNS disorders. We also offer over 30 important rodent disease models.
With our team of surgical experts who can induce an injury, inject directly into CNS space, collect CSF or brain structures for assays, or implant cannulae and electrodes, your preclinical discovery needs can be met under one roof, reducing the risks associated with project handoffs, minimizing your points of contact, and streamlining the demands on you.
We offer more than 50 behavioral tests in the following areas:
Rodent Disease Models
PsychoGenics offers a large collection of rodent disease models covering a broad range of CNS disorders:
PsychoGenics takes great care with every aspect of your study:
- Studies are blinded, randomized, and run with controls following SOPs
- Power analyses are offered to determine sample number
- QC checks are employed at every step in the process
- Staff are trained and retrained annually, and statistics are defined up front
- PsychoGenics is a leading member of the European Quality In Preclinical Data (EQIPD) consortium to improve data integrity and establish guidelines to strengthen the robustness, rigor, and validity of preclinical data
In addition, we are committed to the highest standards of animal care. Our program of humane laboratory animal care and use is based on the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals.
PsychoGenics has been accredited by the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC) since 2007, and we have maintained PHS OLAW Assurance since 2005. PsychoGenics is also a co-leader of the European Quality in Preclinical Data (EQIPD) consortium.