When you partner with PsychoGenics, you leverage our experience with preclinical rodent models of schizophrenia, and a wealth of tests and supporting analyses.
Well-Characterized Rodent Models of Schizophrenia
Our models accurately replicate the key symptoms and underlying neurobiological mechanisms of schizophrenia. Combined with our expertise in preclinical schizophrenia study design and unwavering commitment to scientific excellence, you can trust that your study is in capable hands at PsychoGenics.
We offer various models that include schizophrenia-related cognitive assessments and other endpoints. Our deep experience conducting these tests provides valuable insights into the cognitive impairments and other positive and negative symptoms associated with schizophrenia and the impact of your therapy.
- Stimulant-induced activity (locomotion, headshakes, rearing and climbing)
- Pre-pulse Inhibition of Acoustic Startle
- Conditioned Avoidance Response
- PCP-induced deficits in Social Interaction
- PCP-induced deficits in Novel Object Recognition (NOR)
- PCP-induced deficits in Social Recognition
- MK-801-induced deficits in Reversal Learning
- Mismatch Negativity (MMN)
- Auditory Evoked Potentials (AEP)
An Unparalleled Partner for Preclinical Schizophrenia Research
Partner with PsychoGenics to accelerate your early-stage schizophrenia research and contribute to the discovery of transformative therapies for individuals living with this complex disorder.
Explore our areas of specialization: