Teamwork, excellence, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
At PsychoGenics, we are excited about our mission and endeavor each day to build a company that fosters that excitement, and our employees are equally as passionate and committed. We believe that our employees are our most important and valued asset and we are committed to the creation of a working environment that encourages each person’s professional and personal development. We believe in rewarding the efforts of our employees through competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits plan. PsychoGenics is a diverse company that is committed to equal-employment principles and recognizes the value of loyal employees. We strive to reward and retain our employees and to attract and develop new talent to meet business objectives.
We are always in search for driven and passionate people to join our team. Take a look at our open roles below the gallery.
Working at PsychoGenics
PsychoGenics has created an environment that facilitates employees taking initiative, stepping up to new challenges and embracing teamwork.
Focus & Problem Solving
We strive for excellence as we know our research contributes to critical decisions that have an impact on the lives of patients and their families. Our partners and clients have access to a diverse team of talented people, with broad expertise and perspectives and the passion and perseverance to overcome scientific challenges and make a real difference.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do; it drives our phenotypic approach to drug discovery, offers insights from data that may otherwise be overlooked, and improves the quality and efficiency of our work.
We provide tools, training across disciplines, and encourage and support our employees to build rewarding careers where they continue to grow, learn, strive for excellence, and embrace challenges.
We embrace talent from all backgrounds, encourage diverse perspectives, and foster teamwork and collaboration in a climate of respect and trust.
Our employees are our most valued asset and we strive to reflect this through offering competitive compensation and benefits, by creating a culture where every voice is heard, and where self-development, initiative and achievements are recognized and rewarded.
Research Associate – Histotechnician
- Work with biological samples (human and animal origin) and be able to embed and section them on a cryostat and a microtome
- Perform immunohistochemical staining, and image and analyze the samples
- Maintain detailed documentation of procedures and results
- Maintain laboratory equipment and preparation of reagents
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support project specific needs
- Daily maintenance of laboratory, including the receipt and unpacking of reagents, cleaning of work surfaces, and routine ordering
- Possess a wide range of knowledge in histology laboratory techniques
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of microtomy and embedding techniques
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work as a team member and possess a positive attitude
- Focused and well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Basic knowledge of microscopes and digital slide scanner
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions, work under supervision and exercise good judgement
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a histology laboratory
- Certification as a Histology Technician or Histotechnologist preferred
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perform and review statistical analyses
- Assist in the development, standardization, and quality control of statistical methods implemented in data analyses for established and novel analytical methods in support for other research teams at PsychoGenics
- Proficient computational skills including SASS, and high-level computer languages (MATLAB, R preferable)
- Knowledge of parametric and non-parametric statistical modeling of drug concentration time series from animal models in multi group, multi factor and mixed experimental designs
- Knowledge of GLM and slice analysis or simple main effect analysis for mixed and repeated measures designs
- Knowledge of analytical methods for multivariate high content biological datasets, including high-throughput behavioral data readouts, and data integration methods
- Strong understanding of probability theory for new applications
- Ability to communicate and work in teams, to present and discuss statistical methods and scientific results with scientists of different backgrounds
- Minimum 10 years of industry or academic biostatistics work experience
- Master’s or doctoral degree in biostatistics or related field
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.